Wedding Bouquet Question

by nikki
(tulsa, ok)

I'm trying to find a bouquet that is vintage and it looks like one rose that has bloomed but is made up of multiple flowers. Can you please help me find this?


the name of the bouquet you are looking for is a composite bouquet or glamelia.

You can see, and learn about them here:

vintage composite bouquets, glamelia
Composite Bouquets

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Anything!.