Making your own wedding flowers can help you save money when you know exactly what to do and where to buy your supplies.
Many brides decide to embark on DIY projects for their wedding, without realizing that making your own bouquet, centerpieces, and others can be time consuming.
If you are facing that challenge, you will find yourself double guessing your decisions and maybe even getting frustrated because you can’t make that arrangement, bouquet or centerpiece look just right. You need to learn a few tricks from florists on how to prepare your flowers, wiring and arranging your flowers to get that wow effect you so much want.
Here are the best downloadable books to guide you in your task.
Here are just some of the things you'll learn:
* How to make a stylish ‘hand-tied’ bridal bouquet using pink roses – including step-by-step photographs. * How to create an elegant arm bouquet of calla lilies – and the correct way to hold it. * The easy way to produce perfect orchid and rose wedding boutonnieres (buttonholes) for the groom and the groomsmen.
* How to pin your boutonnieres for maximum effect.
* Six simple designs for wedding table centerpieces – these are quick and easy to assemble but look stunning - Just learning how to do this could save you hundreds.
* Ideas for creating bridesmaids bouquets that they will remember forever.
*Professional tips for transforming ordinary arrangements into pieces that look like a designer florist created them.
Here is a quick look at the ebook contents
* make a single stem bouquet
* create a nosegay
* arrange a posy
* design a hand-tied bouquet
* produce a beidermeir
* prepare an arm bouquet
* make a cascade bouquet
* create a round bouquet
* arrange a crescent bouquet
* design a pomander
* produce a composite bouquet
* prepare a hair comb
* make a hairband
* create a halo
* arrange a flower girl basket bouquet * design a boutonniere
* produce a corsage
* prepare a wrist corsage
* make a ring of love
* create a basquette
In this book you will find information on how to:
• Many chapters of floral arranging information, including articles on various types of arrangements, using texture, color and many other easy to learn arranging skills.
• Read for yourself the flower arrangement information that is included in the Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Introduction to Flower Arrangements Made Simple - written in plain easy to understand language making floral design simple to learn.
Chapter 2: Flower Arranging Must Haves (from Floral Foam to Vases, everything you will need to get started).
Chapter 3: What Makes a Beautiful Arrangement (the meaning of line, form and color in a floral arrangement).
Chapter 4: Types of Flower Arrangements - Learn the three basic floral designs needed to create any flower arrangement.
Chapter 5: Vases Are Everywhere - Learn how to use containers already found in your own home.
c. Glass and Ceramic Vases
d. Floral Foam Forms
e. Metal Containers
f. Terra Cotta Pots
g. Fruits and Vegetables
Chapter 6: Using Size and Texture in Your Flower Arrangement - Learn how to give your floral arrangement character.
Chapter 7: Letting Color Create the Mood - Learn why color is such an important part of a flower arrangement.
Chapter 8: Making Flower Arrangements: Step-by-Step, dozens and dozens of photographs, including step-by-step photo instructions with easy to learn floral arrangement assembly.
a. Materials Needed
b. Flower Arrangement Directions
c. Standard Flower Arrangement
e. Bountiful Bouquet
Chapter 9: Wedding Bouquets: AN ENTIRE SECTION ON WEDDING BOUQUETS! - so you could build Wedding Bouquets that others are paying $1000's for! Step-by-step instruction for making the following type of bouquets:
a. Flower Girl Bouquet
b. Simple Round Bridal Bouquet
c. Cascade Wedding Bouquet