Choosing Wedding Colors
So, if you are ready, here are some cool tips that can help you along the way.
* According to your theme: Take your theme into account. For example, if you dream about a winter wonderland wedding, more than likely blue and silver will be among your colors. The bride that likes simplicity may choose one main color. If you've always dreamed of a yellow or orange palette, you could incorporate this into the theme, but they won't be the prominent colors in a winter theme.
* Based on a location: If you know where your reception will take place, you can complement the colors already present at your venue. You may even be inspired by it.
And something tells me that if you have your venue already, even before your colors, the colors in the venue itself must really appeal to you.
You probably didn't even think about it, but the reality is that the venue drew your attention, and that's why you wanted it to start with, so your wedding colors are already chosen for you.
* Based on the season: Summer weddings tend to be very flirty and colorful, while fall weddings tend to be more intimate and cozy.
While purples, greens and pinks are summer favorites; oranges, browns and golds are favorites for fall.
Knowing when your celebration will be can help you set your heart on a color scheme.
* Based on your personality: If you love blue, blue will be your wedding color. For you, there's no doubt about it. Your favorite shade will be your color. For many brides, choosing wedding colors means also selecting their theme.
*Based on your home: There's that special place in your house that makes you feel really at home. You don't know what it is, but there's something about it, and you want to capture that feeling for your day.
Take a picture and download it here. This generator will create a palette based on your picture, and you can use this to set the tone for your day making choosing wedding colors an easy task!
* Following a trend: Yes, gold is in this year, and that is what you want. You are a fashionista and your favorite designer released nothing but animal print this year.
So you choose to follow a trend; that is what defines you, so give it a spin!
* Based on your favorite place: Do you have a favorite place? Get a picture and customize your picture using this cool generator.