This theme is fun and unique. If you are not looking for a cookie cutter wedding theme, this may be it!
Your guests will be happily surprised when they arrive at your wedding and see what you have planned; the Ferris wheel, the carousel, the popcorn and the night breeze...
Let's get to work so everyone can have fun!
Your first approach to the carnival theme wedding? You guessed it—the wedding invitation! Use carnival wedding invitations to let your guests know about your big day celebration. The wedding invitation is a very important item, so do not underestimate it.
If you want to set the playful theme from the get go, use invitations that resemble carnival tickets to make it even more fun!
This wedding theme brings out the kid in all of us, and to recreate the carnival theme, make sure your celebration is outdoors. A venue with a large garden would be ideal.
You will be working with reds, pinks, whites, yellows and golds to set the theme. You want to recreate a colorful and fun “summery” atmosphere.
When setting the tables you could use a different color for each of your linens within your wedding colors. Another option is to use white linen and use the red or pink to accentuate your chair sashes and napkins. Can you find some red and white checkered tablecloths? Even better!
This theme is fun, and the favors should reflect that as well. Mini gum ball machines, popcorn and candy treats, gourmet cookies and unique designs in wedding favors fit perfectly for this celebration.
As you know, this is not the typical wedding celebration, so you can play a lot with the carnival theme wedding.
Here are some unconventional wedding ideas—bear with me on this one—just implement the ones you like!
* Hire a clown for your reception.
* Hire a magician who can go around entertaining guests.
* What about a fortune teller?
* Set up some carnival games that your guests will be delighted to play. For example, you could collect some empty soda bottles and place them on top of a table to play ring toss.
* Have a popcorn machine at your celebration. (Fresh popcorn? Yummy!)
* Have a cotton candy machine at your celebration.
* Decorate with plenty of colorful balloons.
* Have a lemonade stand.
* Most important of all: Have fun with this theme!
This is a very unconventional theme, and requires a little more creativity to pull off. But just a few touches and the right setting will take care of everything.