Rose Theme Wedding
Nothing declares love like a Rose Theme Wedding,especially if
you decide to center your day on red roses.
These flowers are so popular that are the most preferred ones by brides along with calla lilies.
Most flowers have a meaning and roses are no exception to this rule.However the meaning of a rose it is based on his color.
* Red roses mean love and romance.
* white roses represent innocence and purity.
* Pink roses mean admiration and joyfulness.
* Lavender roses mean enchantment.
* Orange roses represent enthusiasm and desire.
* Yellow roses portrait friendship and warmth.
You have plenty to choose from in colors and sizes if you decide to have this flower as the theme of your event.
* Serve salads with edible roses
* Have dry flower petals toss at you at the end of your ceremony.
* Fill a champagne glass with dry petals or scatter the petals on the tables.
* Use rose charms on your glasses ( and you can mix them with simple beaded charms on the colors chosen for your wedding, or butterfly charms.)
* Cut your cake with a personalized rose cutting set.
Dressing the part
Here it is pretty much your choice to decide what you want to do.
You could have any type of dress and have the flower detail embroidered if you like. But the flower detail on your dress it is not necessary and can become overwhelming to have the flower on your dress, when roses are going to be surrounding you.
You could wear a rose jewelry set instead of having the detail on your dress.
Apart from your bouquet, you could use the flowers to accessorize your hair.
Have your groom wear a
matching boutonniere (a buttonhole flower) on his tuxedo.
The wedding favors
So many options!!! but here are just some of them
* Crystal roses
* chocolate roses
* rose mini fragrances
* Rose ball candles
* rose figurines
* Rose photo frame magnets
* Rose soaps
* rose fragrance sachet bags
* bath salts
Return to Flower Wedding Theme
Return from Rose Theme Wedding to Wedding Ideas Home Page